Studied the wonders of course 6 and 20 while at MIT. Co-founded a bioinformatics startup after graduation. Now working on AI R&D at Waifu Labs. (did you know we’re launching a super cool game illustrated by AI??)
Random domain knowledge in graphics, esports, and synthetic biology.
Best way to reach me is to DM on twitter (@Cixelyn). Barring that there’s also linkedin, and github.
A few small publications:
- Diversity of Phage-Displayed Libraries of Peptides during Panning and Amplification | Ratmir Derda, Sindy K. Tang, S. Cory Li, Simon Ng, Wadim Matochko and Mohammad R. Jafari. Molecules 2011, 16(2), 1776-1803.
- Prospective identification of parasitic sequences in phage display screens | Wadim L. Matochko, S. Cory Li, Sindy K.Y. Tang, Ratmir Derda. Nucleic Acids Research 2013, doi: 10.1093/nar/gkt1104.
- Multiway automated assembly of BioBricks using bead-based purification | Jonathan Babb, S. Cory Li, Thomas Knight, Ron Weiss. International Publication No. WO2012/040628.
And a collection of awesome people (who are also on the net):
- Ruwen Liu - I hear this girl’s pretty cool
- Cassandra Xia - Something something Seto Kaiba
- Christine Yen - Best mentor ever
- Justin Venezuela - Loooves cheese
- Roger Que - Transcended weebdom into hipsterism